Software for Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Claims Sector
piCalculator has over 2000 subscribers from across the clinical negligence and personal injury sector, including claimant and defendant lawyers, barristers and claims handlers.
Industry leaders describe it as a “heavyweight solution with lightweight cost”.
Pressure on legal fees in the claims sector is forcing law firms and insurers to turn to I.T. to assist in eradicating inefficiencies within the claims process. Identifying tasks which don’t require any ‘legal input’ is an obvious starting point, enabling lawyers to focus on what software can’t do – i.e. look after clients; apply the law; and negotiate a settlement.
But it’s not just pressure on legal fees that is bringing about an I.T. revolution in the claims sector. The Judiciary of England and Wales has committed £700m to fund a technological overhaul of the civil courts as part of its Reform Programme and Civil Courts Structure Review.
Whilst it may take time for the judiciary to figure out the technicalities, you might be surprised at what is already available and just how much of a saving there is to be made…in terms of both time and money.
Schedules of Loss |Schedules of Special Damages
piCalculator takes away the headache of using Odgen tables, ASHE tables and ONS data whilst ensuring detailed and mathematically accurate schedules every time.
Our award winning software is easy to use and can be easily amended and updated, making it a simple yet powerful tool.
With the ability to store large amounts of data and perform powerful calculations, piCalculator changes the way lawyers work. Rebmark’s unique piece of software allows users to build a complete, court-ready schedule of loss considerably quicker than doing it manually without sacrificing any accuracy in the process; leaving barristers, solicitors and case handlers free to concentrate of the law.
If you are a specialist NIHL lawyer looking at ways we can assist you, you may be interested in noiseCalculator , our web based software which automates the court approved calculations for determining if NIHL is present .
- Ensures detailed and mathematically accurate schedules.
- Removes the need to spend time referencing Ogden tables, ONS data, ASHE tables, Tax and NI tables and RPI.
- piCalculator can be fully integrated into existing case management systems.
- Saves time by instantly calculating past and future losses, with full explanations for interest rates and multipliers.
- Customisable schedules for consistency with customer branding
- Information and calculations can be updated quickly.
- Use of cloud-based technology enables schedules to be shared with other parties.
- Full training on the software, plus telephone and email support from the piCalculator team.