On this day…
- in 1989 ‘License to Kill’, the 16th James Bond Film, starring Timothy Dalton premieres in London.
- in 1928 John Nash, American Mathematician and subject of the movie ‘A Beautiful Mind’ was born in Bluefield, West Virginia.
Civil Liability Bill
- Opponents of the government’s whiplash reforms when proposals to remove tariffs for limiting damages was voted down. | Law Gazette |
- Dixons Carphone have admitted a huge data breach involving 5.9 million payment cards. | BBC |
- The ICO have fined Yahoo! £250,000 for 2014 data breach. | The Register |
In the sector
- National Law firm Weightmans has partnered with the University of Liverpool and Kira Systems to develop an artificial intelligence solution. | Legal IT Insider |
Did you know?
A woman has sued NASA, claiming to be the rightful owner of a small vial of moon dust gifted to her by Neil Armstrong. | The register |